Monday, October 1, 2012

Beach Sunday

First post in my new blog!  The first post is never the best, full of grammatical errors and still a little awkward as I'm trying to find my footing.  One goal for sure that I have for this blog is to fill it with images.  Like any other art student, I'm a visual person, and blogs of just text are definitely not as eye-catching.  Unfortunately, this first post will not have a photo because I did not have my camera with me until this morning.  

I came back home to visit my family over the weekend.  I normally don't have the time to do so, but I'm very glad I managed to squeeze in this one visit.  It gave me the chance to visit the beach near my house again, it felt just like summer! The water was a little cooler, but I was quickly able to acclimate to it (the silver lining of this awful heat we've had).  It was a beautiful blue color, clear enough to even see the semi-ugly fish underneath, and the waves were super high, lots of surfers were out with me.  I loved it, definitely made my week. Over the summer I used to go to the beach almost every day, but now my school schedule has prevented me from that,  even though I'm lucky enough for my college to also be in a beach town.  I'm going to see if I might be able to visit the beach here on Tuesday though, the highs are supposed to be in the 90's (30's C) that day -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment